Open Source Customization & Implementation:
AMSOFT provides customization and development for open source web based softwares like Joomla, Wordpress, Oscommerce and Drupal.
AMSOFT has dedicated and versatile team who excels in coding as
well as designing. We work closely with clients to deliver the
projects with excellent quality and within the timeframe. Our
team puts extreme efforts to identify the best open source
application that suits clients business needs.
Why Open Source Matters?
Businesses around the world has excelled with using Open Source software's since years now. The open source applications are a best way to save time and start a business very simply with low cost. Therefore, for the client, the overall development costs reduces drastically as compared to parallel proprietary technologies.
Our Joomla development and Joomla customization related offer:
- Customization of Joomla! including core files
- Table free Joomla Design
- Customization of 3rd party modules (such as VirtueMart, discussion boards, etc.)
- Development of new components, modules and mambots (plugins)
- Joomla well-suited graphical design and other aspects.
- Best Joomla Template designs
- Quality adjustments of Template and Layouts of your website.
- Complete customization of your Joomla Files.
- Optimized Joomla Web development solutions to help you obtain superior Search Engine Rankings.
We recommend quality customization services for any kind of websites from commercial to miniature business websites and many others. Or if you already have a website and require to add some more functionality to it, we can help you with that as well.
Joomla is an easy-to-use open source content management system (CMS). Using Joomla, website owners can easily add and edit content to their websites. Joomla's flexible management tools are the reason for its wide use. AMSOFT leverages this quality to provide small businesses as well as established corporate companies with Joomla customized website designs.
Wordpress Setup / Customization:
WordPress supports one weblog per installation, though multiple concurrent copies may be run from different directories if configured to use separate database tables.Wordpress MultiUser is a fork of WordPress created to allow simultaneous blogs to exist within one installation. We provide:
- WordPress Blog Design Integration
- WordPress Customization
- WordPress Custom Template and theme development
- WordPress Custom modules development
- WordPress Website Maintenance
Benefits of Wordpress
- Editing without needing to know HTML
- Easy handling of "rolling events" like speaking engagements
- Post-dating of articles so they can automatically "go live" on the scheduled date
- Reader participation through comments
- Organization of the content using tags
- Seamless handling of pre-existing URLs
- Eeasy addition of new functionality (because it is "open source")
- Free support by the very responsive developer and user communities